Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Forgot...

It is really idiotic to continue typing here, whilst I have forgotten what to write. Nevertheless, I AM writing...
Today morning(quoting 12:10 p.m as "morning" is an injustice in itself), while coming to office by the famous 3-wheel transport(Auto-rickshaw), I saw something which held my attention for quite some time. I could not take my mind off from that sight even after the signal turned Green from Red. All the 30 minutes travel I was thinking and thinking.. How is that possible??? How can that be?? I mean .. Oh My God!!! What? Why? How? I decided then and there, I have to get to office and write up a real good Blog post on the sight that I just witnessed. I would have to do some googling to get some extra information on the stuff. Then I would have to merge my vision and illusions with the bare facts and publish one of the finest blog posts ever. I had already started visualising the comments that I would get on this Super Post of mine. All my friends would be talking about the post. My blog would get famous and I would get comments from imminent personalities of India. My post would pave way to a greater social, economical, political and all other kinds of "...al" turning point. My name would be embedded in golden letters in the Book of History. I was so badly engrossed in these thoughts that I did not realize that the Auto Wala Bhaiya took a wrong turn.. Momentarily I took my mind off from my forthcoming basking glory and gave the correct directions to the Auto Wala.. Then again sat back to think about... think about... THINK ABOUT....

ABOUT...

OH MY DEAR LORD!!! What was I thinking about?? What was the sight I saw?? NOOOOOOOO....... How can i just forget?? My mind was totally blank.. Hmmm.. And it still is....

[P.S :- Don't tell me I did not warn you at the beginning itself.]

6 comments:

Unknown said...

do you have some problems with your memory,
yeh kya Hall bana rakha hai..
kuch leti kyo nahi..

Unknown said...

I hope you understand what I mean

just mad said...

the very thought of writing something for a super blog post, i believe you would have ended up in ' cooking ' the content at least 50% ;)

Reji said...

Very Very True.. Not just 50%.. almost 80% ;)

Karthik Subramani said...

"imminent personalities of India"

hahaha , i hope i am one of them.

hey reji , its nice fun nevertheless . keep writing...

Ritu said...

its the begining symptoms of alzhiemer's ..vayase aayi ;)