Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Google Adsense... Cool Money Maker...

Google Adsense is real Cool thing which I came across in near future. At first I did not believe what it promised. How Could "I" earn money for somebody clicking the advt links on my site. But when i eraned my first $ out of it, it was like getting my first salary :).. For those who are new to adsense, just 3 simple steps to be followed:-
1. Go to:- www.google.com\adsense
2. Sign up for google adsense with your gmail acoount.
3. Customize you google adsense window to match your site and generate the final HTML.
4. Copy paste the Generated HTML on your site.

BINGO!!! Start counting your dollars!!!

[P.S :- You will get a mail in your gmail acoount to fill up some forms and all and proper instructions.]

1 comment:

Realty Rider said...

Thats a good way to earn revenue. My blog deals with even greater revenues. Check it out

http://realtydigest.blogspot.com/